FILMING 4K AND HD
PRO-RES / BLACKMAGIC RAW
Based in Gorleston-on-sea, near Norwich, Norfolk I’m an experienced TV cameraman offering my Freelance Filming 24/7 in the UK, but mostly found filming in East Anglia, South East of England and London.
I’m comfortable to direct the action or be directed, working to your shot lists.
Experienced with post and live productions for 1000s of filming features. My client credits include SIS Live, local TV, BBC and Sky Sports and a whole lot more! .
I can also create 360 VR tours, letting your customers browse your business and showroom in a VR virtual world, with user interactive platform.
Filming Kit Summary
I come fully kitted out for filming your projects.
£10 million public liability | £100,000 professional indemnity insurance | IR35 exempt
BM POCKET CINEMA CAMERAS
– 1 x Bespoke shoulder mount rigged filming solution
– 1 x Gimbal mount for smooth movements
– 12 BIT | HDR 13 stops
– Recording formats: Blackmagic RAW or Pro-Res
– SSD Recording for stable, long record times.
– V-Mount battery for extra-long usage
– HD-SDI out
– Loaded with Prime lens
– GoPro Hero 8 4K action camera
– Gimbal / Tripods / Slider / Crane / Mounts
– Overhead filming rig
– Sennheiser high end microphones
– Autocue and teleprompter
– Four-point lighting kit
– Portable ‘green screen’ for keying
– Use of quality recording media / SSD drive
Will IR35 affect hiring a freelance cameraman?
Well, if you commission me to film your next project you don’t need to worry about IR35 tax changes. I’m a Sole Trader and run my business as an individual. I’m exempt from IR35 legislation. The IR35 does not affect me or my clients in any way.