I’ve filmed a highly diverse range of projects both in Post and Live productions for 1000s of filming features. My clients credits include BBC, SIS Live, local TV, NHS, Sky Sports, local authorities and lots of businesses across the UK. Being IR35 exempt, the new tax relegations do not affect my freelance services
Full filming kit for filming your projects.
BM POCKET CINEMA CAMERAS
– 1 x Bespoke shoulder mount rigged filming solution
– 1 x Gimbal mount for smooth movements
– 12 BIT | HDR 13 stops
– Recording formats: Blackmagic RAW or Pro-Res
– Ultra HD (UHD) or Full 4K
– SSD Recording for stable, long record times.
– V-Mount battery for extra-long usage
– Loaded with the very best lens
– Sennheiser high end microphones, wired and radio
– Gimbal / Tripods / Slider / Crane / Mounts
– GoPro Hero 8 4K action camera
– Autocue teleprompter
– Portable ‘Green Screen’ for keying
– Full lighting kit
All filming projects are risk assessed and fully insured
Public liability insurance
Professional indemnity insurance
Will IR35 affect hiring a freelance cameraman?
Well, if you commission me to film your next project you don’t need to worry about IR35 tax changes. I’m a Sole Trader and run my business as an individual. I’m exempt from IR35 legislation. The IR35 does not affect me or my clients in any way.